Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Pumpkin Spice Latte Bundt Cake

Everything you need for the 
Shay's Pumpkin Spice Latte Bundt Cake




 Spice Cake Mix


2 packages of Instant Vanilla Pudding


1/2 Cup Canola Oil
1 1/4 Cup Water



 4 eggs


1 Cup Canned Pumpkin

 All mixed up!


Grease a bundt cake pan and pour in!


 Cool 10 minutes and then invert it on a cake pan!


I haven't mastered the icing yet...it's to be fluffy, but mine is always runny
Anyone have ideas on how to get mine fluffy without it being all gritty and sugary?

Icing:
4 Cup Powdered Sugar
1/2 C Butter, Softened
2-4 Splashed of Milk
2 TBSP. Cinnamon






I made this cake for Parent Teacher Conferences. I thought about not setting it in out teacher's lounge until that evening, but I decided I would just put it there when I got to school. It was in the lounge around 6 a.m. and gone by the time we had lunch at 11. 
People loved this cake!
Everyone was asking me for the recipe!
If you are looking for some fall yumminess, try this out!


No comments:

Post a Comment