Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Surprise Valentine's Gifts-MVMT Watches!

I'm a bit late sharing Alex and I's surprise Valentine's Day gifts to one another. 

The funny thing about this is that Alex asked me a week or two before Valentine's Day when it even was. 
For some strange reason he thought it was the day after he was asking me, but no no it was actually two weeks away on February 14-the same day it always has been!
Guys are so goofy sometimes. 

So, I got him set straight on what day Valentine's Day was, and then completely forgot about it. 
We don't typically do anything for it, and I had conferences that week, so I knew it would be a busy hectic week. 
I planned to bake a cake for us and just hang low with dinner at home. 

Surprisingly enough, Alex mentioned something about these watches a couple of days before V-Day. 
I thought he was joking when he said he saw them on TV, and that he actually liked and wanted them. 
He proceeded to tell me that they had matching couples watches and wanted to know if I wanted to get them for Valentine's Day. 
Wearing the same exact watch as my husband didn't seem to be quite my thing, but what I found out and saw was that the watches weren't identical; they just kind have went together. 

We rarely both like the same thing, but we both decided on the black watches. 
I was over the moon that Alex actually thought of getting each other something. 
We put in our order and waited for their arrival. 

How cute are their boxes?!


Alex's watch

Both of our watches... 
See, they just go together. 
They aren't matchy matchy but complement one another!


We haven't had a chance to wear them yet, but they're super cute, and I hope they hold up just as well!


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love them! What great gifts to each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s so sweet that he thought of the marching watches! That are definitely cute!

    ReplyDelete