Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tuesday Talk: Hangers

Hey ladies!
I took an unexpected blog break.
Life was getting super busy and something had to fall off my plate, so without even knowing it the blog fell by the wayside.
I'm back today and was so excited to see that it was Tuesday Talk because I need your help!

The third Tuesday of every month Ashley and Erika do a little Tuesday Talk. 


You can blog about anything that's on your mind!

Today hangers are on my mind.
Every time I go to hang up clothes in our basement I remember how much I love and hate hangers!

If my closet was big enough I would hang every single piece of clothing.
Every little thing would have it's place, and I could simply gaze around my closet and pick out what I wanted.
Unfortunately, I'm not living that life right now.
Actually my closet is smaller now that I'm 27 than it was when I was 7.
What's wrong with that scenario?!
I hope one day that scenario will change, but for now I'm stuck with it.


 At the same time that I wish everything was hanging on hangers, I cannot stand how intertwined those things get.

via
Just looking at that basket of hangers has me breathing deep!
I cannot stand tangled hangers!
You go to grab one and it won't even come out.

So I need ideas.
Right now I have some stacked in an organization bin.
I used to hang them on our indoor close line, but there are too many hangers and they weigh down the line.
How do you guys keep hangers?
What will help me keep my sanity and be able to easily grab one hanger at a time?



1 comment:

  1. Happy to see you back! I plan on getting all new hangers for this upcoming move. It's time haha.

    ReplyDelete