Monday, July 3, 2017

Cheesecake Cups

If you're in need of a last minute dessert to make for the fourth, try out these super easy and delicious cheesecake cups!



They yield about a dozen and take about five minutes to whip up. 
You can top them with anything you like.
This time I used regular cherry pie filling. 

Items Needed:
Cupcake papers
Vanilla Wafers
1 Package Cream Cheese (Softened)
1/2 C. Sugar
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
2 Eggs

Beat the softened cream cheese with a mixer.

Add sugar.

and vanilla

Line cupcake pan with papers.

Add one vanilla wafer to the bottom of each cupcake paper.


Fill the cupcake papers 3/4 to almost full.


Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven. 
Cool. 

Add your favorite topping on top!


Enjoy!

If you are still enjoying a long weekend, have a great Monday!
The best kind of Monday's are the ones you have off.
Tomorrow I will be back here with my Royal Caribbean/Carnival Showdown!
I'll be sharing you my favorite cruise line of the two and pro's and con's to each!


2 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge cheesecake fan but I can get on board with these. They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound so easy and yummy! Definitely going to have to make these for the hubby! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete