Wednesday, January 10, 2018

How We: Do Goals

Hey ladies!
It's a "How We" Wednesday with Erika and Shay


The second Wednesday of each month these ladies share a new "How We" topic. 
If you're interested in the topics so far this year or ones to comes, check out the graphic below.


This month we're sharing: 

How We do goals/resolutions/etc...


This year I didn't end up making any resolutions. 
I have thought and thought and there's not really anything serious that I need/want to quit/start. 
Now, my husband would tell you that I need to relax more and spend less time doing things, but that's not really in my nature, and I enjoy being a busy body, so for now I will stick with it!

I'm more of a goal person. 
Each year I have a vision for how I want it to go. 
I think of it in a big picture and kind have plot out what I want to happen before the year even starts. 

So onto the goals. 

Last week I shared my new goals for 2018, but before we get to that, let's recap last year.
Last year my goals were this...


They were simple and sweet, and I would say that I/we did them pretty much to the tee. 
If you're interested in reading more about how we met these goals, check out my full post here

It's crazy that it's 2018. 
10 years ago I graduated high school. 
10 years!
It seems like no time has passed at all, yet at the same time so many things have changed. 

Now, onto 2018!!


We have BIG goals in 2018!
Go big or go home, right?!

1. I followed my dreams and started my own little travel agency last year. 
I'm working on promoting it and getting people to realize that using a travel agency doesn't have to cost you more money because you don't have to pay a penny more with Konnections Travel Agency!
There are so many travel consortium's/agencies out there, and I felt the call that I had something to add to this business, so we shall see where it goes!

2. I currently have my master's degree plus 15 additional hours. 
My goal has always been to complete all requirements/courses before we have kids. 
I currently have 4 classes left to reach that, so that is on the list for this year. 

3. We have some big purchases in 2018. 
Alex and I have been saving and paying off debt. 
We can't wait to put our savings to use in some major purchases for our future life!

I am a goal oriented person. 
I plan things out and like to go step by step to reach my goal. 
Here's to hoping we all meet our 2018 goals!
I can't wait to see what everyone else has to share!


2 comments:

  1. I graduated high school in 2008 as well and I cannot believe that it's been almost 10 years! It's mind boggling! Sounds like you have some great goals. Best of luck reaching them in 2018!

    houseofhorton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely more of a goal person as well. They seems easily attainable that way.

    ReplyDelete