Monday, December 4, 2017

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year: Wishlist

Happy Monday!
It's beginning to look, feel and smell a lot like Christmas around here!

This weekend I attended a Home for the Holidays event, did some Christmas online shopping, baked some cookies and did a little more decorating. 
The weather has been oddly warm, but it's supposed to drop this week, and there's even snow in the forecast. 
The cold temperatures and snow sure will make it seem like Christmas!

Today I'm participating in one of my favorite link-ups of the year. 
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year linkup by Sarah and Victoria is back with some guest co-hosts. 
Today's co-host is Emily


Today's topic is your Christmas Wishlist!

My wishlist isn't long or excessive this year. 
I would totally be okay with nothing because I just feel like we're at that point in our life where we don't really need anything and we're saving and preparing for the future, so I would rather do that than get something just to get something under the tree. 
I mentioned this on my blog a week or so ago, but I really really really want these cupboard doors for a built-in shelf in our living room. 


 We had old doors, and we took them off to paint them. 
Unfortunately, a couple coats of paint made it so the doors will no longer fit back together. 
We NEED new doors. 
I keep candles, recipe books, envelopes, binders, etc. in this shelf and you can ALWAYS see all of it. 

The cupboard doors are a custom size, so we can't easily order them wherever. 
I really hope Alex Santa buys, paints and hangs them before our Christmas dinner!


I'm in need of a new pair of long sleeve and long pant pajamas. 
Alex asked me the other day why I wear long sleeves and long pants at night and I responded with a resounding "I'm Cold!"
Alex doesn't understand being cold; he's never cold. 
I'm always cold. 

I'm a big fan of the two below.
I hope they are cozy and warm and go on sale soon!




Last, I could use a couple of belts. 
Leopard, black/brown, glitter
I wear a belt nearly everyday, and it's something that you don't think about getting worn out, and then I look down and see that my leopard belt only looks about half leopardish because a lot of the coloring and fabric has worn off. 


I can remember getting catalogs in the mail as a kid and sitting down and marking it up with everything I wanted. 
How much times have changed, but oh how fun that was. 
I can't wait to read through the posts and see what some of the hot items are for this Christmas!


4 comments:

  1. I hope Santa brings you that cupboard door, too! And I really need to get a pair of Christmas pjs this year-I just never think of it when I'm out!
    MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need those pajamas! They are super cute and look really comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cozy pjs are on my list too. Love that cupboard door. So pretty and simple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for linking up with us! The cupboard door is a great wishlist item.. one of my best friends puts custom pantry shelving on her wishlist every single birthday or Christmas, it reminds me of that! Hoping you and she get those items this year! XO

    ReplyDelete