Friday, July 13, 2018

Friday Favorites: Top Five from the Nordstrom Sale!

Hey There, Friday!
Everyday seems like a Friday in the summer!
Chances are if you ask me what day it is or what the date is, I have no clue!
It's good to know that it's actually Friday, so that means Friday Favorites!


As always, I'm linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea
We're sharing our favorites from the week.
Grab their graphic and linkup with your favorites from the week, too.

Today I'm sharing my top five finds in the Nordstrom sale!

I've been shopping the Nordstrom sale for the last few years. 
I wasn't a card member before, so I always waited and hoped that my favorite finds wouldn't be sold out. 
Just a couple of days ago I decided that I buy enough things from Nordstrom to not be a card member!
So, from my lovely hotel room in Mexico, I applied and got approved. 
I knew I couldn't wait until I got home and chance not being able to shop the sale on the first day!!

Ironically enough, the site crashed when I was ready to checkout, and I ended up not even being able to use my Nordstrom card. 
Fortunately, they did offer 10x points for all of the chaos and confusion! 
I'm so glad and thankful because I literally tried to checkout from 9 am until 3 pm when I finally gave up, called, got through and placed my order!
I was starting to think I was doing something wrong, so I was comforted by hearing other people share the same problems. 

Here's my top five in no particular order...


NeuLASH Serum


I started using this eyelash serum a couple of months ago, and wow does it work!
It's pricey, but it seems to be lasting a long time. 
I jumped on this set when I saw it on sale!

Wit and Wisdom Jeans



I have a black pair of Wit and Wisdom jeans that I adore.
They are stretchy and just seem to fit in all the right places. 
I was excited to find these at just $44!

Yabba Wedge Bootie


I eyed these booties up in the magazine. 
Wedges seem to be so versatile and easier for me to wear at school all day. 
I opted for the black at the last minute and hope I will enjoy the color. 

Barefoot Dreams Circle Cardigan


I'm jumping in on the Blardigan rage!
I just bought my first Blardigan. 
I really liked this stone color but opted for the pacific blue when it sold out for a bit. 
I'm still tempted to try the hooded blardigan. 
We shall wait and see!

Sam Edelman Flats



These are a bit pricey as well, but I'm going to try them out. 
I'm not sure I will keep them, but I've had a pair of Anne Klein flats for probably 6 years. 
This past year I noticed they were getting a bit worn and was torn. 
I always tend to grab for them, and they probably need replaced. 
I'm interested to see how they fit!

So that's my top five for the Nordstrom sale!
There are SO many great deals!
I spent way too much, but I'm excited to see what I love and what doesn't seem quite as great!

If you are looking for some great tips from the Nordstrom sale, please check out these awesome ladies. 
They are my go-to girls for any sale, but their fit tips and recommendations were spot on yesterday!

Have a lovely Friday!

3 comments:

  1. This jeans are super cute!! I am loving the length.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good Nsale picks! I love those wedges & leopard print flats! I’ve heard so many good things about that cardigan too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to LOVE your blardigan. I have one (in a different style) and it's the best thing. After I brought mine home one holiday, my mom had to get one, too!

    ReplyDelete