Monday, December 11, 2017

Most Wonderful Time of the Year: Christmas Card!

Hello there, Friday!
It's always a joy to see Friday's come along.
The week started out slow, and it is finishing up with lots of activities.

Tonight is Alex's work Christmas dinner and tomorrow is our ThanksChristmas with friends.

Update: I thought this post was for Friday, so I wrote it for Friday, and then found out it was for Monday.

 Today I am once again linking up for The Most Wonderful Time of the Year hosted by Sarah and Victoria
Today's post is being co-hosted by Taz+Belly. 


Today's topic is Christmas Cards!


A couple of years ago I stumbled upon Andrea from Momfessionals blog. 
She's a mama, wife, graphic designer and a hard working teacher. 
There's nothing I love better than supporting fellow teachers. 

I was so excited to get married so that I could have my own Christmas cards!!
Christmas cards isn't something that I ever remember my own family doing while growing up, but there were a few friends and family who always sent a Christmas card or letter. 
I greatly enjoyed catching up with them through their pictures and letters.
As the years progress, I hope to one day include a letter, too. 
Right now, we're just not that interesting with it just being the two of us! :)

Last year was so fun picking out what wedding pictures I wanted to include on our cards. 
This year wasn't so much excitement because we didn't have professional pictures taken, but I always love Andrea's designs. 

How this mama has time to be a great mom, decorate a beautiful home, grade papers and design cards is beyond me. 
If you are interested in checking out cards from previous years, click here
If you're interested in checking out her regular blog, click here

So without further adieu...


---


Thanks so much to Andrea for her beautiful design! 
Next year we will take more pictures and maybe even have professional ones done!

1 comment:

  1. I really love how your card turned out, it's so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete