Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Most Wonderful Time of Year: Christmas Home Tour!

Do you gals love looking at other people's homes as much as I do?!
I love design, decor and thinking of how I would decorate a space compared to what someone has already done.
I enjoy thinking up ideas in my head and then seeing what they look like in reality.
For this reason, I'm so excited for today's post.
Not only will we get to look at each others homes, but we will get to look at them all decked out for Christmas!

 Today I am once again linking up for The Most Wonderful Time of the Year hosted by Sarah and Victoria
Today's post is being co-hosted by Michaela


Today's topic is Christmas Home Tour!

Welcome to our home!
My decorating isn't quite finished yet. 
I feel like I'm that person who keeps adding a touch here and then until the actual day. 

For now, here's our home..








My grandma gifted me the little teacher nutcracker below.

My other grandma always had these little mouse doorknobs in her house... and now I have one in my house.

Our dear family friend gifted me each one of the nativity pieces below when I was just a little girl. 







Thanks so much for stopping by!
I can't wait to stop over and see how everyone else's homes are decorated!

9 comments:

  1. So fun! I love the ribbon on your tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute things! I absolutely love your tree! And how you incorporated sweet things from your grandmothers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the little details you have in your own! It's so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree is gorgeous! I love all the festive touches you have throughout your home!

    ReplyDelete