Monday, November 12, 2018

What's Been Happening

Hey There!
It's been a super busy October! 
I always feel like I'm going strong in the blog world and then one thing pops up and soon it's another thing and then it's a few weeks and I haven't made a single post!!

We started out October in NYC!
It was Fair Break, so we enjoyed an extended weekend in the Big Apple. 




A few weeks later I headed to D.C. with our 8th graders!
It always seems like it's a great idea to go as a chaperone, and then by the third day I remember why I have second thoughts every year!
This year was eventful, and not so much in a good way. 
We were busy as chaperones!



After getting back from D.C. I recovered a bit before heading off to see my favorite team play!
My dad, brother and I headed to Pittsburgh to watch our team take on the Cleveland Browns!


I was back home for a few days before heading to the amazing Business Boutique in Nashville!
What an inspiring and motivating conference!
I loved this so much!



We are back home and enjoying life in the village. 
All this being on the go, or maybe it's just life as a teacher has me down with a cold. 
I spent the weekend catching up on grading, watching Hallmark movies and more Hallmark movies and enjoying relaxing on the couch for once. 

I'm hoping to share more about our travels and some great fall recipes when I get a chance to get all caught up!
Have a great Monday!


1 comment:

  1. You have definitely been busy!! I love NYC and DC so much!

    ReplyDelete