Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Workout Wednesday: 30 Minutes Full Body Workout to Burn Calories!


Today I have another great workout for you that only takes 30 minutes including a warm-up and cool-down.

It's from PopSugar Fitness.
I've really grown to love these videos over the summer.
I used to be a huge fan of Jillian Michaels, but they took her videos off of YouTube, so now I'm Team Anna!

It starts with a 10 minute warm up to stretch and get your muscles moving.
Then, you do three circuits.
Each circuit has three moves and you do each of them twice.
You go through the circuit once and then repeat it and move on to the next circuit.
You end with 2-3 minutes of stretching.

I love that you don't get too bored with these moves because you are moving on to the next move before you have time to get bored, and then you get to come back to it again for the second time around in case you were struggling with it or didn't get to master it on the first time around.

My favorite circuit is the second one.
I love the V-ups and side to side jumps!

When you're done, you will be wringing wet and feeling good!
Try it out!




2 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I enjoyed V-Ups haha. We do them a lot in my workout class and I'm not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like the V-ups get you more bang for your buck! I try to remind myself how much it's working! Ha!

      Delete