Monday, February 11, 2019

Business Boutique 2018

Happy Valentine's Day Week!
We don't really celebrate V-Day much, but I think it's exciting to have something to look forward to. 
The winter days are long and dreary, and I'm itching for spring. 

Today I'm going to share lots of pictures from the Business Boutique conference I attended in Nashville, Tennessee last November. 
It was AMAZING!
If you are thinking of starting your own small business or are in the process of building and developing one, you should definitely check out Christy Wright and the whole Business Boutique brand!


Christy is so passionate and energetic!


We had a Dave Barnes concert!


Annie F Downs was rocking it with the DJ!


Planning and preparing! 



Some more Christy and Dave Ramsey on Day #2!


Christy and Megan Tamte from Evereve.


Christy and I!


This was SO much fun!
It was inspiring and motivating and encouraging!
I might say that it's the best thing I've ever gone to!
Enjoy your Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment