Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday Favorites: A whole lot of shoes, quotes and plants


Happy Friday!
I'm so excited for the weekend because my winter decorations are being boxed up and the spring decor is coming out!
Hello, SPRING!!
It's a Friday Favorites kind of day!


As always, I'm linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea
We're sharing our favorites from the week.
Grab their graphic and linkup with your favorites from the week, too.

Quotes

I'm a quote junkie!
I have so many quotes both public and hidden on my Pinterest. 
Lately I've been seeing a lot of quotes that I just love. 
They motivate, inspire and make me happy.
Here's a few of the past couple weeks inspiration!











Shoes!

I've had my eyes on so many shoes lately!
The upcoming change of seasons has me wanting to grab for new kinds of shoes instead of boots, boots and more boots!
Here's what I'm loving lately!






Seaside Woven Sneaker, Platinum, dynamic

Keds x kate spade new york Calf Hair Slip On, Leopard, dynamic


Emma



Elaine







Homemade Gifts

One of my students gave me this for the Chinese New Year!
He is so talented at the Rubik's Cube.
One day we timed him for one minute, and he was able to complete the whole cube in that amount of time! 


My grandma made us these cute heart cookie pops for Valentine's Day!



Speaking of treats, Alex came home with this bundle of cupcakes for me the other day!


Plants

It's that time of year!
I started sowing seeds last weekend. 


Here they are a week later!


I now have all of my seeds planted and will just wait on them to grow!
This makes me so happy because it's almost time to get back outside. 
We had yet another bout of snow this week. 
Five inches in the morning, raining by mid-day and nearly 50 by the day's end!
This weather is crazy!
But, I thoroughly enjoyed my morning through the snowstorm!

Have a great weekend!
Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I love a good quote, too. And all those shoes - I have been after those wedge sneakers for awhile - just don't know if they are truly practical to buy since I would only be able to wear them on the weekends!

    ReplyDelete