Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Let's Look: Favorite Reads!

Hey There!
I'm back again today linking up with Shay and Erika.
It's a Let's Look Tuesday, so let's get looking!


These are our topics for the year and today we are looking at...

your favorite reads!


I'm so excited to see what everyone else has to share. 
I love getting excellent recommendations and ordering too many books from the library!

Here's what's been filling up my time. 
I love Jenny Colgan and was so happy to read another one of hers!
A Jenny novel + a bakery + Christmas=bliss!


I'm counting down until Rachel Hollis's new book comes out!
Girl, Wash Your Face was amazing and uplifting!


Swear on This Life was heart wrenching to me. 
I loved every second of it. 
It's kinda the total opposite of Grey's Anatomy, but there's something about the writing of Grey's Anatomy that I'm just smitten with. 
This one was a page turner for me!


Tuesday's with Morrie might always be my favorite book. 
I just love the life lessons and quotes.


If you're wondering what the other posts are for the rest of the year, check out their graphic below.



No comments:

Post a Comment