Monday, November 27, 2017

Cyber Monday- Deals!

Happy Cyber Monday and the beginning of deer season!
If you're from rural Ohio, then you know that today is the beginning of deer season. 
We even get the day off; yes, we are that serious about it!

I joked with one of my students last week and told them that those of us who aren't hunting had to go to school, and they were gullible enough to believe me for a second or two!
I won't be hunting deer, but I will enjoy sleeping past my alarm and being home all day long!
 Woohoo!

I did some serious shopping over the last five days, and by the end of today I will be done D.O.N.E. with my Christmas shopping. 
Along the way I've found tons of great gift ideas for not only others but myself as well.



Alex twisted my arm to go Black Friday shopping not only Thursday night after we had both of our Thanksgiving dinners but also Friday mid-morning. 

So today I'm sharing some gift ideas, whether it's for you, a loved one or a dear friend.

Loft

I didn't anticipate going into the Loft, but as we entered the mall, I thought to myself "We are already here, I might as well check out the deals." 
What might have been an hour later we exited the Loft with tons of new clothes and Loft Cash to lure me back into the store in not even a week later.

The Loft is sometimes a hit or miss place for me. 
On Friday it was a "hit" kind of day!

Here are some of the favorites that I snagged.

I was actually in line to checkout when I spotted one of the workers wearing this super cute top. 
She looked adorable in it, and then I turned around and saw a lady holding the exact same top, so I asked where she got it and went to get the last one on the rack. 


This sweater is SUPER soft!
In the store, they also had it in blue. 
I was tempted to get that too, but I have Loft cash, so maybe next week I will! ;)

Another super soft cardigan.
It comes in three other colors.

I grabbed burgundy leggings because I liked the color. 
Once I got in the dressing room I realized I also have them in black from last year. 
I don't really consider them a legging because I wear them as dress pants, but I love hot fitted they are. 

This dress was looking super cute on a mannequin outside of another Loft store a month ago. 

It caught my eye, but at that time I had just bought a blue dress to wear for Christmas Eve. 

Fast forward a couple of weeks and that blue dress is now on its way back to Banana because I didn't love the neckline. 
For some reason they are now not stitching down the piece of material that's left inside of the collar. 
It actually pops up and looks messy, so even thought I love the look of the dress, it's going back. 
In return I now have the super cute black dress above. 


There are so many other Loft pieces that I would have grabbed; however, my intentions walking into the store wasn't to shop. 
50% off of everything was just too good of a deal to pass up. 
Plus, an added bonus of getting double the Loft Cash with your purchase. So for every $50 you spent, you got $50 Loft Cash.

I will be back very very soon and these are the items I have on my lookout. 





So, if you are a Loft kind of girl... head to their site today. 
There's still 50% off, and hopefully you will get double Loft Cash too!


Ulta

I've recently become an Ulta fan. 
We don't have a ton of modern stores in our local mall, but we recently got an Ulta, and it's nice to have a place with hair and cosmetic needs close by. 
A couple week ago I was ordering some hair gel and found it was cheaper on Amazon; however, Ulta can have some great deals. 

Go check out their Cyber Monday deals here

Some of my favorites are 25% off La Roche Posay.
This is my favorite sunscreen for my face.

Sexy Hair hairspray $10.99

Sebastian hairspray $9.99

You can get $10 off any purchase of $50 ore more using the code CYBERMON17
Also, free shipping on orders of $35 or more.
 

Nest

This might be for the guys, but Alex got an email on Black Friday about Nest thermostats. 
I think we previously had one and took it back or maybe we were going to buy one, but anyways we now have one on the way. 


Originally $249, it was on sale for $199 with a rebate of up to $100.
Nest lets you control your thermostat from the convenience of your home. 

You better believe I will have it set to 75 for when I get home from work in the winter. 

Nest also offers indoor and outdoor cameras and a fire/CO2 alarm. 
This was Alex's favorite Black Friday deal. 


I will be searching for more Cyber Monday deals today, but I think only one more purchase and my Christmas shopping will be complete!

I'm enjoying the pretty lights, cheery holiday movies, Christmas music and heart warming Christmas novels! 
It's so nice to have the house decorated and all of my shopping done, so now I can really enjoy the season. 

Have a great Monday!
I wish you the best with your Cyber Monday deals and getting a deer!



1 comment:

  1. There were so many good cyber monday deals this year! We took advantage of Old Navy and a local running company had discounted registrations for races so we did that too haha.

    ReplyDelete