Thursday, September 27, 2018

Freezer Meal: Baked Ziti

I'm back with another make ahead freezer meal. 
It's the perfect pasta dinner for when you're having a busy evening. 



Items Needed:
1 Box Ziti or Penne
1 Pound Cooked Ground Beef
1-24 oz. Jar of Pasta Sauce
1-8 oz. Cream Cheese
8 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese (I saved this to put on before you bake)


Fry ground beef.

Drain grease and add in cream cheese.
Then, add sauce.

Cook pasta according to directions on the box.

Set out pans. 
I choose to use three smaller rectangular pans since it's just Alex and I. 
You could choose to use one big pan or two medium sized ones. 

Separate out the pasta evenly.

Add the sauce mix on top.

Put the lids on. 
Add label and cooking instructions. 

Freeze.

When you're ready to cook, thaw, top with cheddar cheese and bake at 375 for 35-45 minutes.

I have to give credit to Passion for Savings for adding this recipe to Pinterest. 



3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, this looks so good! Gotta love a stocked freezer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot how great it is to have go-to freezer items until school starts again and life gets so busy!

      Delete
  2. This looks delicious and it's so smart to freeze it! I need to start doing that.

    ReplyDelete