Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Pineapple Fluff: Only 4 Ingredients Needed!

If you're in need of a super easy dessert, try pineapple fluff!

I swear I posted this before, and just last week I jumped on the blog to look for the recipe and couldn't find it. 

The other night I was waiting for Alex to come home from work.
We were going to grill out, and I had the chicken, corn and asparagus all ready, but I wanted a dessert. 
I didn't have a lot of time, and I didn't want to bake, so I grabbed my desserts binder and found this super easy one. 


You only need 4 ingredients!

Items You Need:
1- 8 oz. Cool Whip (Thawed)
1 20-oz. Can Crushed Pineapple (Drained)
1 Can Eagle Brand Milk
1/3 C. Lemon Juice

Basically after you drain the pineapple, you mix everything together and enjoy. 
Just make sure the lemon juice is added last. 
It's quick. simple. and delicious!
Enjoy!

Pineapple and Eagle Brand milk.

Adding the Cool Whip. 


1 comment: