Friday, October 27, 2017

Friday Favorites: It's That Time-Christmas Cards, Scarves, Planning Holiday Gifts, PJ's


Why hello there Friday Favorites!
It's been a long time since I've done a Friday Favorite post. 
We were traveling and then school has been so hectic that it got thrown off my plate. 
I'm back and ready to share some of my favorites from the past few weeks!
As always, I'm linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea
We're sharing our favorites from the week.
Grab their graphic and linkup with your favorites from the week, too.

Slightly Askew Christmas Cards

It's that time of year to begin thinking and planning for your Christmas cards. 
Last year Andrea from Momfessionals made ours. 
I was so excited to see that we even made her little collage showcasing some of the cards that she made last year. 

I've put in my request to be added to her list for this year too. 
I love that Andrea is a hard working mama and a teacher!
What better way to support my fellow teachers than by supporting her little business-Slightly Askew Christmas Cards. 
If you're interested in having her make your cards, check out her latest post on Christmas Cards. 

Scarves

I just pulled out all of my scarves for the cold winter months. 
Thankfully, I left all of my scarves on hangers, put the hangers in a tote and then could just pull them right out and hang them up. 

 Alex thinks I have too many scarves, but I think he's crazy!

Here are a few new ones that have caught my eye. 
I don't really NEED them now, so I think they might go on my Christmas list.


Planning a Girls' Day

I've been working on Alex and I's Christmas gift to our mom's. 
Last year I started what hopefully will be a tradition of enjoying a day at a spa as their Christmas gift. 
There really isn't anything they need, and they don't pamper themselves too much, so I thought it would be good to enjoy being pampered. 

Right now I'm looking into getting them an hour massage and a seaweed eye treatment. 

Pajamas

I found some cute new winter pajamas. 
I used to wear a t-shirt and shorts or sweats to bed, but recently I've been enjoying having actual pajamas. 
My summer/fall ones have a short sleeve top, so I've been looking for one with a long sleeve top. 

This one is my favorite, but they come in four other prints too!

Gingerbread Spice Chewy Bars

Alex was at Walmart trying to buy them out of rechargeable phone chargers because my phone is terrible and he was afraid it would die within the first couple hours of our school trip. 
In case you're wondering, I think I have 6 charging sticks in my bag for our trip. 
My fingers are crossed that our bus has outlets again, but I need to be prepared!



He bought me these Gingerbread Spice bars, and even though I haven't tried one yet I love the packaging and that he thought of me when seeing them!

Have a fun filled weekend!
At this point we should be checking out of our rooms and loading up the bus for our final round of D.C.!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy that it's time to start thinking about Christmas cards?! And I am loving those first two scarves. I hardly wear them. I should start. Haha. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cozy pjs too! And granola bars. And, coffee. And Fridays for that matter. Lots of loves haha. Great post.
    Much <3
    Www.mommyinflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started looking at Christmas cards. We are having a Christmas PJ photo session done this week so hopefully we can use one from that.

    ReplyDelete