Thursday, October 4, 2018

Try It Thursday: Peanut Butter Bundt Cake

Today I'm back at it sharing with you another scrumptious recipe. 

Today I'm sharing...


Peanut Butter Bundt Cake

from Shay's book. 

I made this previously for my mother-in-law's birthday and then again for a church function.
Everyone was raving about it.
It tastes just like a peanut butter cookie!
So moist and peanut buttery!

Items Needed:
1 Yellow Cake Mix
2 Small Boxes of Vanilla Pudding
1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
1 1/4 Cups Water
4 eggs
1 Cup Peanut Butter

I adjusted the icing recipe because it typically makes too much for us.
This is what I used.

Icing:
1/2 Cup Butter, Softened
1 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
2 Splashes of Milk
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter

Grease the pan.
Mix up all of the ingredients.

Pour into the pan.
Bake 45 minutes at 350
When it comes out, let it sit for 10 minutes in the pan. 
Flip over onto desired plate/dish.
Mix up the icing ingredients. 
Be careful not to add too much milk starting out.
Ice the cake.

Serve with a tall glass of milk.
What a great birthday cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment