Monday, March 6, 2017

Chicken Tetrazzini

A delicious and simple meal that you can make ahead and will still have leftovers for the next day!
This tetrazzini can be made with chicken or turkey!


Items You Need:
1-8 ox. Package Thin Spaghetti
1 Lb. Mushrooms-Sliced Thin
1/2 C. Butter
2-3 C. Cooked Chicken or Turkey
1 Can-Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Can-Cream of Chicken Soup
2 C. Sour Cream
Grated Parmesan Cheese

What To Do:
Saute mushrooms in butter.
Cook spaghetti and drain.
Combine mushrooms, spaghetti and other ingredients except cheese.

Butter 9x13 pan.
Turn casserole mixture into pan. 
Top with Parmesan cheese. 

Bake at 300 for 40 minutes.

*My family likes to add olives, but I'm not an olive fan, so I leave it out. 

Saute mushrooms.

Cut up chicken.

Mix together ingredients.

Pour into pan.

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. This is too funny! I was scrolling through Instagram on Friday and watched a video about chicken tetrazzini and bought all pf the ingredients to make for tomorrow night! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm this looks amazing! I love simple recipes like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good. I love a good casserole.

    ReplyDelete