Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday Favorites:Favorite Verses

Happy Friday, Ladies!
Today I'm sleeping in past my 4 a.m. alarm and plan to enjoy a beautiful Friday with my husband. 
As always, I'm linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea
We're sharing our favorites from the week.
Grab their graphic and linkup with your favorites from the week, too.

Today, I've decided to share some of my favorite bible verses. 
I was thinking back on my week and realized I didn't capture many pictures of my favorites and that really I've been loving some quotes and verses recently. 
So without further adieu...

2 Corinthians 12:7-9

Image result for 2 corinthians 12:7-9
or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Mathew 7:7

Image result for Matthew 7:7
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Mathew 22:37

Image result for Matthew 22:37
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a]

Jeremiah 29:11

Image result for jeremiah 29 11
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


Romans 12:12

Image result for Romans 12:12
12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

I cannot begin to explain the hope that I've found in trusting in God.
His Grace is truly sufficient if I trust in His plans in His time.
I love the last verse so much.
It has been such a motto for me this past year as I've tried to be joyful, patient and faithful.
I cannot explain how Great our God is when we trust in Him.
I hope you all have a blessed Easter weekend, and I hope you will find joy in God's plans for you, even if they aren't what you initially expected.
Sometimes his plan is much greater than what we can see.
Enjoy!

3 comments: