Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Spring Decor 2017

I'm a bit late to the party, but today I'm going to share some spring/Easter decorations for this year. 
I should have shared this post a week or two ago, but I didn't, so I will show you now. 


 I love having a set dining room table. 
I often find myself wanting to use the dining room table to grade large amounts of papers or to setup my laptop to blog and search online, but I always make the table back to how it was when I'm done. 
There's just something about a made dining room table that makes me happy!


This globe with battery operated candle sits in the middle of our dining room table. 
I filled it with glitzy eggs for Easter. 


On a hutch nearby are a few more glitzy eggs and a birds nest in some greenery. 


Near that is another globe with another battery operated candle and a little bunny. 
I enjoy setting my candles to come on right around dinner time and go off just after we go to bed. 


In the living room we have some more globes with plug-in candles and some more greenery. 


That's our simple and easy Easter decor!


2 comments: