Thursday, September 28, 2017

10 Minutes Pilates Butt Workout

Are you looking for a quick yet powerful butt workout?
If so, I've got the workout for you.

One Friday evening I came home not feeling very well.
I caught a beginning of the year cold.
I wanted to workout, but I didn't want to do a cardio workout as I was struggling breathing.

I started off by doing an arm workout, and then I really wanted to do some sort of butt workout, so I scoured YouTube and found this one.

10 Minutes Pilates Butt Workout

It is 10 minutes, but holy moly will you be counting down the seconds.
Hayden Panettiere's Pilates instructor, Heather Dorak, led the workout.
You do simple moves for thirty seconds, first on one leg and then the other, but wow! does it give you a workout.
My butt and legs were shaking and screaming STOP!


1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how such a short workout can kick your butt!

    ReplyDelete