Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Show and Tell: What's In Your Bag?

Happy Tuesday!
Happy Show and Tell Tuesday!


Andrea from Momfessionals has a linkup two Tuesday's a month. 
Her topics are easy and fun. 
If you're interested in linking up later on or want to see what the topics were so far this year, check out the graphic below. 

Today's topic is what's in your bag?






Here is the bag that I'm currently carrying...


It's more of a summer bag. 
There is an attachable strap, so that I could wear it over my shoulder or as a crossbody, but mostly I've enjoyed it being so light and just carrying it around by hand. 

What I love about this bag is that it doesn't hold much. 

Sometimes during the year I carry a tote or what seems to be like 35 lbs. of nothing. 
Right now I'm enjoying not carrying that. 
I'm one person, I really shouldn't need much. 

Inside my purse are some wallets. 

The first one carries my most frequently used customer reward cards, credit cards, driver's license and insurance. 

The second one, on the right carries a few more cards but mostly cash and coins.

The one on the bottom hold gift cards and coupons.

Also in my bag are the important items like gum, chap stick, lip gloss, hand sanitizer and sunglasses!

I cannot live without hand sanitizer!
It is a must!
I, also, am a frequent gum chewer and must have chap stick before any lipstick or lip gloss!


 It's that simple ladies!
That's all that I carry!

One day when I'm a mom I'm going to look back and think "Wow! How simple was that!"
I can't wait to see what you all have in your bags!



2 comments:

  1. I love that bag! It's super cute. I don't keep much in my purse either, just my wallet, keys, and chapstick.

    ReplyDelete