Thursday, September 7, 2017

Homemade Stromboli

I must give credit for this yummy recipe. 
A year ago I was looking for homemade stromboli recipe and Pinterest pulled through. 
It originally came from FoodMarriage
I've come to find out the writer behind FoodMarriage is a blogger and mom. 


This recipe is again super easy and delicious!

Items Needed:
1 Pizza Crust (I bought the off brand that was on sale)
2 Eggs
1 TBSP. Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp. Oregano
1 tsp. Parsley
1.2 tsp. Garlic powder
1/4 tsp. Pepper (We aren't pepper fans, so I only did a shake of the shaker.)
2 TBSP. Canola Oil
1/2 Pound Pepperoni
1 Package Mozzarella Cheese Slices.

Preheat oven to 350.

Roll out pizza crust. 

Separate egg yolks from whites. 

Mix egg yolks, Parmesan cheese, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, pepper and canola oil.

Spread onto your crust. 
 I try not to take it clear to the edges, so that it doesn't leak out and over.

Add pepperoni. 
Add as much or as little as you want.

Top with mozzarella cheese slices.

Roll up.

Brush with egg whites.

Bake at 350 for 20-25 or until you it's done enough for you!



 Yum!


3 comments:

  1. That was so much easier than I would have expected it to be! Looks delish! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing!! I'm definitely going to try it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mouth is watering, this looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete