Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Chicken and Noodles

Hey There Wednesday!
I'm back with a delectable treat for a frigid day like today. 
This is comfy, cozy food at its finest. 
There's nothing better than a bowl of chicken and noodles on top of mashed potatoes.


What You'll Need
1 Pound Chicken Breast (I used thawed)
2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
2 Cans Chicken Broth
1 Stick Butter
1 Package Frozen Egg Noodles (24 oz.)

Get out your oval Crock-pot. 
Trim any extra fat off of the chicken. 
Place the chicken in the bottom of the Crock-pot. 
Pour the soup on top of the chicken. 
Add the chicken broth.
Put the stick of butter on top. 
Set the Crock-pot to low for about 6 hours. 

Take the chicken out and put in a separate bowl. 
Shred the chicken. 
Place it back in the Crock-pot.
Add the frozen noodles. 
Mix in. 
Cook for 2 more hours.

*I have to give credit to Pinterest for this recipe.
I adjusted it a bit, but I got the original recipe from there.
I couldn't find who posted it, but it was a Pinterest win!

I was considering putting these on top of a warm biscuit but Alex requested mashed potatoes. 
So, we had warm chicken and noodles on top of mashed potatoes!
Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Well this sounds delicious! Definitely comfort food at its finest - noodles AND mashed potatoes, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! This looks so delicious! I'm definitely going to make it.

    ReplyDelete