Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Let's Look-Coziest Spot

Hey There!
Shay and Erika are starting their new series-Let's Look today. 
Last year they did "How We" and this year they are doing "Let's Look"
It's a Let's Look Tuesday, so let's get looking!


These are our topics for the year and today we are looking at...

 the coziest spot in your house!


Hands down, the coziest spot for me is my reading chair!
I love this spot so much during the holidays. 
So, you're getting a little glimpse at me doing what I love-reading in this cozy spot.

Travel Planning-Check!
Christmas Novel-Check!
Cupcake-Check!

A little Jesus time on Christmas morning!

Lots and lots of reading options nearby!

My little reading chair after all of the Christmas decorations came down!


I just took all of our Christmas decor down, so I'm feeling a little blah right now, but I've been back at it reading in my little spot. 
There's nothing fancy about it. 
It has a chair, ottoman, light nearby and I always have lots of blankets!


6 comments:

  1. The chair looks SO cozy, but I'm most envious about that travel planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chair looks so comfy and cozy. I love that blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My new chairs have definitely become my reading chairs...add a blanket and it's cozy as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that chair! It looks so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your chair looks so comfy and cozy. What travel plans do you have for 2019? Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have some new spots on our list...like Vegas and Alaska!

      Delete