Friday, January 4, 2019

Christmas Decor 2018

Better late than never!
Today I'm sharing my Christmas decor. 
I really struggled with the blog in 2018. 
The end of the year got super busy as well, so I didn't post anything in the month of December. 

I toyed with the idea of not blogging in 2019, but I decided that I would make some changes and attempt to continue doing it. 
Next week I plan to share my 2019 Goals, our Christmas card and some Friday Favorites and the following week my Blog Plan for 2019 and maybe a yummy recipe. 
I want the blog to be authentic and useful for me. 
More on that later!

Today I want to share my Christmas Decor because I like having pictures of each year's decorations in one spot. 
So Merry Christmas to you!
Let's pretend it's the week before Christmas!
Who doesn't want to celebrate a little extra long?!



















This weekend I need to take these decorations down!
I love having the house decorated. 
It feels so comfy and cozy, I'm not ready to let the twinkle lights go!
Have a great weekend!
Enjoy! 


2 comments:

  1. My decorations are coming down this weekend, too. I am kind of dreading it, although I have gotten to the point where I am like ok, time to get everything fresh and cleaned, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your tree! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete