Monday, January 14, 2019

Christmas Cards 2018

Merry Christmas!
It's looking a whole lot like Christmas outside right now!
This year I ordered our cards from VistaPrint
I used to order from a lady who personally designed them, but I'm not sure that she did cards this year. 
I loved finding a card that matched my skirt from our Mexico trip!




We started hosting Christmas dinner at our home about three years ago. 
I like to put in a little invite to our Christmas dinner in with our Christmas card.
I feel like it let's people know in advance that we still plan on having them over. 
This year it was a bit tricky because we were leaving the next morning for a cruise. 
We needed to leave our house by 3:30 am, so we wanted to have dinner a bit earlier.




I, also, started the tradition of having a spa day with my mother and mother-in-law as their Christmas gift. 
We've, also, been doing this for three years and have gone to two different spas. 
This year we went to the same spa we went to our first year. 
I think next year we will try out a completely new spa that none of us have been to.
I add this invite in with their Christmas card and Christmas dinner invite!


As much as I love making these invites. 
I really need to find a better way to do it. 
I like being able to customize things, but I also like printing at my local Staples because it's quick and cheap. 
Sometimes the sizing doesn't equal out when I make them myself and then print them to Staples. 
If anyone has ideas, for quick, easy, customizable invites that aren't too expensive, let me know!



2 comments:

  1. Your card turned out great! I love the skirt you are wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Christmas card! This year was the first year we did photo Christmas cards, but the mail was slower than I expected and they all arrived after Christmas, which was kind of a bummer. Next year I'll have to plan ahead a little more!

    ReplyDelete