Monday, August 14, 2017

Bulletin Board Ideas: Back 2 School Series

Today it's back to school for me!
It's our first professional day, and we get the whole day to work in our rooms!! Woohoo!
I will be spending a lot of time planning the first nine weeks with my fellow 8th grade language arts people!
To celebrate back to school, I decided I would do a little Back 2 School Series linkup. 

Today's topic is Bulletin Boards.




I'm going to showcase some of my bulletin boards from the past and some favorites that I'd like to do in the future. 


To begin I am not an elementary teacher. 
Those people are gifted in bulletin boards. 
My licensure is 7-12, which means no one cares what your bulletin boards look like. 
I'm not even sure the kids look at them, but I like them to look decent, so I decorate the one regular sized board in my room and the HUGE one outside my room in the hallway. 


If Our Characters Had Instagram



When you enter this classroom...

Be (inspiration)

Be (reality)


Bks r lke rly lng txt msgs...
Wt hv u rd l8ly?

If You Liked the Movie, You'll Love the Book

Emoji Recommend

Coming to Theaters
This was made by one of my classes last year.

What I hope the hall bulletin board looks like this year...

I will be finishing it today.

I can't wait to share what we are doing with the board inside my room. 
It's going to be a fun interactive board that we will use each week throughout the year. 
It's not quite done yet, so more on that later. 

I'll be back on Wednesday with Classroom Rules. 
If you have Classroom Rules or want to blog about what your rules would be if you were a teacher, linkup with me on Wednesday!








1 comment:

  1. These are great! I love the Instagram one- I had kids do tweets as historical figures one year. Have a great day back to reality!

    ReplyDelete