Monday, August 28, 2017

Show and Tell: Best Day!

Hey ladies! 
I've survived over a week of school and am getting back into the groove of things. 
Blogging and real world living sometimes collide, but I'm working on my schedule and getting post done ahead of time. 

It's Show and Tell Tuesday!


Andrea from Momfessionals has a linkup two Tuesday's a month. 

Today's topic is What Your Best Day Would Look Like!

What a great topic as I reminisce my Best Summer Day's!
If you're interested in linking up later on or what to see what the topics were so far this year, check out the graphic below. 





So, I pretty much live my best days from the end of May to the middle of August. 
It's such a blessing to have a job that has an end and a beginning each and every year. 
Don't get me wrong the days in between can get crazy and stressful, but there's always light at the end of the tunnel. 

During the summer I do me!
I live up everything that I love to do and relish each and every day. 
I think I did that the most this summer because I really didn't have much to do.
So, let's take a look at some of the things that make my days the BEST during the summer!

Early Mornings

I love early mornings. 
Throughout the year my alarm rings at 4 am. 
During the summer I'm up early but not that early. 
I love watching the sun rise and feel more productive when I'm up and getting things accomplished before 9 am.

Working Out/Running

My day would not be complete without sweating a bit. 
Whether it's in the basement doing a workout video or going for a run, I need exercise in my life!!



A Little Laughter

I mostly despise the television. 
I believe it robs so many people of their potential, but I love getting a good smile or laugh. 
This is why I mark out 9 am during the summers. 
I catch a little Kelly for 15 minutes and am amped and ready to go!


Baked Goods

I love homemade goodies. 
The best day would involve snacks like these...

   Pool time

 The best days allow me to sit by the pool and read and doze off for a little nap.



Flowers

No day would be complete unless it involved pretty blossoms. 
Whether it's buying some at a local market or store and growing them yourself, I NEED flowers in my life!



Wildlife

My best day involves little and big creatures visiting.



Morning/Evening Walks

My best day would allow me to go for a morning or evening walk that has a pretty view.


I pretty much get 11 weeks of my Best Day during the summer. 
I'm so sad that those days are behind me, but I'm looking forward to them in only 9 more months!!


5 comments:

  1. I'm the same way with exercise! I need it in my life or I just feel blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these things! I've been doing Popsugar workouts while we're trapped at home this week with the hurricane. Have a great week- I hope your Friday dismissal bell rings quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, there are some great things on this list! You had me at baked goods. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these simple things that make up such a great day! We cut cable about six months ago, but I do miss watching Kelly! Her banter in the morning always made me smile. I used to DVR it and watch it when I got home from teaching. :) You're right about teaching and how great it is to have a beginning and an end. Such a perk of the profession!

    ReplyDelete