Friday, August 4, 2017

Friday Favorites: Back to School Linkup, Steelers Camp, Blackhead Scrub

Hey there Friday!
These days seem to buzz on past during the summer. 
In a couple of weeks I will be begging for Friday to make it here.
As always, I'm linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea
We're sharing our favorites from the week.
Grab their graphic and linkup with your favorites from the week, too.

Back to School Linkup

I'm trying my first ever linkup in a couple weeks.
My Back 2 School Series will start on August 14 and will run Monday, Wednesday, Friday through August 25.
If you are a teacher or have been a teacher or want to blog about one of these topics, you totally should and link up on one or all of the days!


Monday, August 14- Bulletin Boards: Showcase your past favorite bulletin board or ones to come.
Wednesday, August 16-Rules: Share rules for your classroom.
Friday, August 18- Classroom Library: Share how you create and maintain a classroom library.
Monday, August 21- How to Start Your Day: Share your morning routine in your classroom.
Wednesday, August 23- Grades: Share how you keep grades.
Friday, August 25- Classroom Setup: Share how you setup your classroom.

All of these things could be how you've done it in the past, how you're going to do it this year or if you had a classroom what you think you would do. 
I'm excited to read about what other teachers do!!


James Harrison Arrives at Camp

It's almost time for football!
Training camps started up last week, and I forgot to mention how interesting of an arrival my man James Harrison had.
Check out this video clip to see Antonio Brown and Harrison arriving in style!

Here's a little peek of how he arrived..


Blackhead Scrub

I don't typically use a scrub because I'm also so afraid of what I put on my face. 
This scrub was in our bathroom shower at my aunt's. 
I tried it out and loved it!
I'm a big fan of Green Tea cleansers and serums, so it should be no surprise that I enjoyed this too!

Scrub Daddy/Mommy

Do you guys watch Shark Tank?
I don't, but I know this product originated from there. 
My aunt had one of the regular Scrub Daddy's, and I grabbed one of these Scrub Mommy's that has the regular scrubber on one side and a sponge on the other. 

I'm excited to use it on pots and pans.
Sometimes I can't get food off, and I don't want to use something very hard that might scratch.
This is firm yet soft at the same time.


Today I'm finishing up decorating and organizing my classroom.
I got most of my things set up yesterday, but I have a meeting and a few things left to do today. 
Then, I have one last week of freedom before we head back for good. 
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I need to try that scrub, I'm always looking for new face regimens to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a huge problem with blackheads! I will have to try this! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still moving into my classroom- I'm on the 3rd floor, and it is a lot of exercise! I almost picked up that St. Ives today! Can't wait to see your classroom!

    ReplyDelete