Monday, October 3, 2016

Bridal Shower

A few months back I was showered with love at my bridal shower!

I couldn't imagine a more beautiful day or gathering!

Lucky for me, I'm nearly one of the only girls in our family, or girls who lives close by. My aunt put on an amazingly beautiful event with all of my favorite things!

Alex and I got engaged in November and on Christmas Day afternoon my aunt was drilling me with 9 million questions about how I wanted the shower to look.

If you know me, you know I like things to look nice, and I LOVE surprises! Seriously, this is a daily struggle because I want everything to look perfect, and I always love a good surprise! So, I had no idea what to expect when I walked into the bridal shower because they didn't want my help in advance. I was seriously blown away!!!






Look at that homemade arch with handmade paper flowers! 








My mema graciously baked so many superb cookies!



I LOVE fruit!


Waffles and strawberry shortcake! Yum!


Because cupcakes are one of my favorites!


My hubby to be!


These flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! 
I took one arrangement to school and spiced up my desk for a week!

Alex and I got married in Marathon, Florida this summer. I had never been to the Keys before, but we both agreed we didn't want a huge wedding and had always desired to get married on the beach. 

Stay tuned for more pictures from our beach wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment