Friday, October 21, 2016

It's Friday...

Hooray for Friday!

This week seemed like a long one, so I'm glad to see that the weekend is finally here!

Today I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea to share some Friday Favorites!





Last weekend I had the best time showering two of my friends with a little surprise dinner as they are soon to be a bride and momma!



I've been loving this fall weather! 
To catch a glimpse of our home all decked out for fall, click here!
It's actually been more like an Indian Summer, as we've been hitting 70-80 recently, but that all changed. Now, it's raining and raining. 
The leaves are quickly changing and fluttering to the ground. 
My drive to and from work each day is just gorgeous!






My flowers are still blooming! 
I love zinnias and my butterfly bush so much!
I wish I could have fresh flowers on my counter every day!




This is a picture of us in Central Park last year right before we got engaged!
I had no idea Alex would pop the question there.
We are planning a return trip soon.
Any favorite shops or restaurants?



Speaking of trips...
We're in the process of booking another cruise for next summer.
I'm excited to see more of our beautiful earth.
Do you guys prefer one cruise line over another?
Any cruising tips are greatly appreciated!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment