Friday, October 7, 2016

Mexico...

For a couple years now some of my friends and I have been dreaming of taking a friends trip together somewhere. We initially thought Jamaica but ended up in Mexico and had a great time! 

This was a busy summer as about a month after getting back from the Keys and Bahamas we flew to Mexico. We had a straight flight, which was awesome! 
We were in Mexico and at our resort by 10 am!


Love these friends!



Alex spent a lot of time playing sand volleyball while I watched, read and got a good tan.. Okay, one day they did talk me into playing, but I just don't have the strength for it.


Planning for the school year in July beach side is the best!


Dinner!



Nearly every morning I enjoyed yoga underneath the beach hut



Another dinner night!





The crew minus a few!


On our way back home!


Pro's
-The entertainment staff was AWESOME at our resort
-The shows each night were good
-Yoga was great!
-The amount of swimming pools was an over abundance!


Con's
-We didn't love the food..I survived on warm pretzels, chips and Queso and chocolate covered strawberries!
-The water smelled funny
-Our rooms weren't the most up to date
-The ocean was rocky and not easy to swim or walk in

Anyone have suggestions on great resorts in Mexico?

No comments:

Post a Comment