Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday Favorites



Today I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea to share some Friday Favorites! All week I have been a day off, so although I'm glad it's Friday, I really thought today was only Thursday!






 I'm not much of a warm beverage drinker. I don't like coffee or tea, but I do enjoy some hot chocolate from time to time. These are some of my favorite mugs. And that takes me to #2...



 Our health nurse at school gave us a piece of dark chocolate as a little Valentine's Day gift last year. I ate that piece of dark chocolate and have been hooked. I'm not a candy person, but I now do prefer dark chocolate to milk. I found these while at the grocery store lately and have been enjoying some dark chocolate cocoa!




 Have you guys seen one of these cool measurement cups? I guess they're called the Metric Wonder Cup, hence the name on the front, but we always had this while growing up and my mom always used it for peanut butter... and here I am with peanut butter in it while making a recipe the other night. 


We've had this Ninja for a long time, but I never took the time to pull it out. The other night I needed to make some graham cracker crumbs, so I pulled it out to see how long and hard it would take me. I used the smaller container, and it literally took me about 15 seconds to crush my graham crackers. I definitely will be using this more often!


Earlier in the week I talked about scarves. If you missed it, check it out here. It's quickly becoming scarf season, and I recently stocked up on a few new cute ones!

Have a great Friday! I'm off to a day of grade level meetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment