Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday Favorites: Outlet Deals, Chocolate Covered Bananas, Plants

It's another Friday, so that means another week of Favorites!!
As always, I'm linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea
We're sharing our favorites from the week.
Grab their graphic and linkup with your favorites from the week, too.

Outlet Deals

I've been to two different outlets in two different states within the past week. 
I found some excellent deals at JCrew.

This jean jacket was only $30

I'm also loving it in the regular denim color.

Also at JCrew were these dress pants. 
Guys, I have the hardest time finding dress pants that fit me. 
I have 3 pairs of black straight leg pants that I've worn for the past 5 years. 
It's ridiculous and most of the time I give up on finding them, but for some reason I grabbed these, and they worked!
Online they have them in black and navy.
They're under $40 too!

I got a few tops as well. 
JCrew is really rocking it with their in-between season sales right now!

At Williams Sonoma I got some melamine serving plates. 

I don't have a lot of larger serving ware, so I grabbed this bowl, platter and another fancier bowl.
Each piece was under $15!

Plants

I've been enjoying my visit in the south, well more south than Ohio.
One thing I love about this area are all of the beautiful plants!




Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas

I'm pretty sure we do not have these amazing snacks at our grocery stores in Ohio.
I've been loving having a chocolate covered banana, especially when it comes in dark chocolate, too!

Nordstrom Faves

Here are my top three favorite finds in the Nordstrom sale.
I've yet to take the plunge and click "checkout", but I've enjoyed looking at them and keeping track of when they're back in stock.


Currently sold out!!


Currently sold out!

So there's my random favorites for the week.
The best thing about this week is the family that I'm visiting with. 
They are so near and dear to me, and I only get to see them about once a year. 
We're cooking up something special, swimming away or shopping til we drop today!
Have a great weekend!
I hope to be relishing the last few weekends I have left!

5 comments:

  1. Chocolate covered bananas are one of my favorite treats. Those look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jacket! My new school is right by the outlet mall- I'm going to need to checkout our J Crew! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try that chocolate covered banana! And you really found some great deal and super cute things! Enjoy your time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outlet deals are the best! We have great outlets here in KS and I've been lucky with clothes for both me and E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that scalloped top. So pretty. I also love everything KS. I need to find those chocolate covered bananas. I love them, but only see them at the fair.

    ReplyDelete