Recently I've been seeing a lot of people posting questions about themselves. I really liked this "3 Things" post that Emily and Sarah did, so I borrowed from them.
Today, you will get to know a bit more about me!
Three things I'd never give up
- Drinking water
Three favorite vegetables
- Lima Beans
Three shows I watched faithfully from beginning to end
- (Yes I'm that lame and can't think of any show that I've ever watched all the way through. I'm a fan of Fixer Upper and Grey's Anatomy, but when it comes to watching TV verse doing something else or going to bed, I pick the latter two choices!)
Three places I want to visit inside the U.S.
- Waco (Chip and Jo are the cutest!)
Three places I want to visit outside the U.S.
- Turks and Caicos (Any and all islands are on my list!)
Three things I always have with me
- Hair tie
- Writing utensil
- Snack ( They used to think I was hypogylcemic- I would black out if I didn't eat every few hours. Thankfully most of it has subsided, but I still always have a snack with me.)
Three things that are always in my car
- Hair Tie
- Hand Sanitizer ( I can't stand germs!)
- Library Card
Three most recent calls to/from
Three most often used makeup products
- Gold Eye Dust
Three things that make me laugh
- Alex's singing
- My students
- People who think they can run our country better than the president. I'm not political but wow it amazes me the hatred we have these days.
Three things that make me cry
- Sentimental Items
If you made it to the end, hooray!
Thanks for stopping by to learn a little more about me!