Monday, July 17, 2017

Three Things: Get to know me MORE!

Recently I've been seeing a lot of people posting questions about themselves. I really liked this "3 Things" post that Emily and Sarah did, so I borrowed from them. 
Today, you will get to know a bit more about me!










Three things I'd never give up


  1. Exercise
  2. Reading
  3. Drinking water

Three favorite vegetables

  1. Cucumber
  2. Corn
  3. Lima Beans

Three shows I watched faithfully from beginning to end

  1. None. 
  2. (Yes I'm that lame and can't think of any show that I've ever watched all the way through. I'm a fan of Fixer Upper and Grey's Anatomy, but when it comes to watching TV verse doing something else or going to bed, I pick the latter two choices!) 

Three places I want to visit inside the U.S.

  1. Chicago
  2. Boston
  3. Waco (Chip and Jo are the cutest!)

Three places I want to visit outside the U.S.

  1. France
  2. Turks and Caicos (Any and all islands are on my list!)
  3. Italy

Three things I always have with me


  1. Hair tie
  2. Writing utensil
  3. Snack ( They used to think I was hypogylcemic- I would black out if I didn't eat every few hours. Thankfully most of it has subsided, but I still always have a snack with me.)

Three things that are always in my car


  1. Hair Tie
  2. Hand Sanitizer ( I can't stand germs!)
  3. Library Card

Three most recent calls to/from

  1. Dad
  2. Alex
  3. Co-worker

Three most often used makeup products

  1. Sunscreen
  2. Mascara
  3. Gold Eye Dust

Three things that make me laugh

  1. Alex's singing
  2. My students
  3. People who think they can run our country better than the president. I'm not political but wow it amazes me the hatred we have these days.

Three things that make me cry

  1. Death
  2. Illness
  3. Sentimental Items



If you made it to the end, hooray!
Thanks for stopping by to learn a little more about me!



5 comments:

  1. I could live on cucumbers, that is one thing I always have in the house. They are the perfect snack especially on a hot day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you always have a library card in your car - that is smart!!! So fun that you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting to know you more. I love lima beans and everyone thinks I am crazy for it. Glad to see another person who likes them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fun!! I literally laughed out loud at the comment about people thinking they can run our country better than the President, omg like really!?!?! People are crazy, ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, ponytail holder is always on my right wrist, and I'm not buying the bracelet bangle thing to make it look more like an accessory! I have hand sanitizer attached to my wallet, and you can bet your bottom dollar that I go through a bottle every month!

    ReplyDelete