Friday, November 18, 2016

Friday Favorites: Almost Thanksgiving

Happy Friday!
Thankfully this has been a low-key week. 
We got back from NYC really late Sunday night or really early Monday morning, depending on how you look at it. 
The rest of the week has been relaxing and enjoyable!
Today I'm linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share some Friday Favorites!
NYC
I love visiting the city and couldn't have had a better time last weekend!

 Not only do they have fabulous food...


But awesome celebrity homes...


 And the spot where we got engaged



 The Rockettes
I've always dreamed of seeing the Rockettes but never had the chance until last weekend.
We bought tickets last minute online, and it was so easy!
We reserved and paid for them online and then met the ticket concierge across the street 30 minutes before the show. 
The line to get in was super long, but it went so fast!



Our seats were fabulous and so close!











Orchard Leaves and Blue Sky
This is such a random pick, but I have loved this lotion so much this fall.
I keep it in my desk drawer and used the last of it yesterday.
I guess it's time for a new holiday scent!


Holiday Shopping: Book Guide
 Earlier in the week I did a little Holiday Shopping: Book Guide. 
If you are a reader or want to become a reader over the holiday season, check out some of these great books!

Warther's Christmas Tree Festival 
If you're a fan of the View and saw Whoopi's Favorite Things this past week then you saw Warther's own hand-crafted products.
Warther's Carvings is a local knife shop.
Whoopi showcased some of their knives on the View earlier in the week.
If you haven't seen the show, click here
Warther's has a Christmas Tree Festival every year. 
My mom and I always go and vote for our favorite trees!
Area businesses donate trees or decorations and they are sold to benefit our local hospital.




 I loved the ribbon on this tree, but the lighting was so dark that it's hard to see.







 This was an advent tree.
I love the idea of opening a present for 12 days.
In addition, the person who bought this tree got 12 gifts from area businesses. 

 Just one room full of trees!

I know the Christmas season is almost here when we are going to the Christmas Tree Festival!
Have a great weekend!
Perhaps you will start or finish decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment