Friday, November 11, 2016

Friday Favorites

Today I'm linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share some Friday Favorites!

 Christmas Open Houses!
I love me some Christmas Open Houses.
Over the past week I think I've gone to like 5 different stores who were having a Christmas Open House!
The decor ideas are superb and the deals are great!


 I'm not a TV person by any means.
I would much rather clean, bake, cook, run, garden, etc.
You get the point... than watch TV
However, I have been smitten by the Hallmark movies lately.
Typically, I catch one while grading papers or doing the dishes, but I did stay up late one night to finish a movie.
#thatneverhappens!



Weekend Getaway!!
This weekend we are off to celebrate life and being married!
I love a good getaway and can't wait to relive what happened nearly a year ago this weekend!


Today it is short and sweet!
Have the best weekend!
Will share our weekend adventures next week!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend away! I love Hallmark movies as well, they always get me in the spirit for Christmas. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm finding out there's nothing like a Hallmark movie!

      Delete
  2. Have a fun weekend! We're headed on a weekend getaway next month for our 1 year and I can't wait! I wish we had so many Open Houses - LOVE all things Christmas! :)

    https://happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete