Thursday, November 17, 2016

Holiday Shopping: Book Guide

It's that time of year...
time to begin checking things off of your list. 
I thought I would jump start my other holiday posts with a book guide. 
Some people love a good book, especially during the holiday season. 
So, I'm going to recap some great new and old books for your to check out
whether it's for yourself or a good gift to give!

"A books is a gift you can open again and again" Christmas bookstore window display.:
via Pinterest

Google Image Result for <a href="http://thebuttercupcafe.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/sarah-weals-book-christmas-tree-003.jpg" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">thebuttercupcafe....</a>
via Pinterest

Who doesn't love a little good ole Fixer Upper?
I loved the story of Chip and Jo. 
This is a feel good story that you can curl up by the fire and read in one setting. 


A little Christmas love story of a girl who lives two different lives, one in Oregon and one in California.
While selling Christmas trees with her family she becomes smitten with a boy.
This is on my list to get.

I've always been a big Tim Tebow fan. 
I read his first book, Through My Eyes and am itching to read this one. 
I believe it's about his success and failures on and off the field. 

I'm a big John Green fan, so I don't expect these three short stories will disappoint. 
I'm anticipating reading this closer to the holiday season.


I love learning new tricks and being organized, so there's no wonder I'm a fan of Dave Ramsey and Rachel Cruze. 
I'm anticipating her new book and what more she has to say about loving your life. 

I could fill this book up with informational texts about teaching, but I won't. 
I will leave you with one final book. 
I love Catlin Tucker's books. 
She's a phenomenal teacher and author, who gives such real and easy ways to transform your classroom and teaching.
If you are a teacher then you will understand all of the buzz about blended learning.
I'm hoping to read this soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment