Monday, November 7, 2016

Let's Talk: What's Cooking Edition

Today I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika to share a little Let's Talk...
Today's chat is all about what's been cooking in our kitchen lately.
Unfortunately, I haven't been in the kitchen much.
We went on a school trip and had a recent death in the family, so we haven't been home much.
So, I'll share a few things from the past month and what I hope to be cooking soon!

Corned Beef Sandwiches
This is a Christmas tradition in my family.
My grandma always makes corned beef and cream chicken sandwiches.
As a kid I hated corned beef, but as I've grown up, I've grown to like them.
This is my first time making them by myself!
 1 can corned beef
Some chopped onion
1-2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
Some celery diced
Some velveeta cheese diced up
Package of buns
 Mix together the mayonnaise, onion and corned beef

 Add some diced celery

Add the cheese

Mix it all together


Place a spoonful on a bun


Wrap in foil and bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until melty.


Sunday morning refrigerator cinnamon rolls.
This gives me a diversion from my normal oatmeal or egg breakfast!

Within the next week I hope we have more chances to eat at home.
I'm hoping to make some 
-Hamloaf
-Grilled chicken
-Turkey tetrazzini

I'm looking for some great recipes for Thanksgiving and our annual ThanksChristmas gathering with friends.
Do you have any tried and true recipes?
Or how about something new that you're itching to make or recently tried out?

No comments:

Post a Comment