Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday Favorites: 3 More Days of School

Hi ladies!
Today is Friday Favorites with Andrea, Erika and Narci.

After today we only have 3 more days of school before break. 
I know a lot of schools get off two full weeks- jealous- but I'm so thankful that we do get a week and a half. 
It makes things less stressful, and of course we teachers enjoy the break from craziness!
 Edit: After having two snow days I'm actually looking forward to going to work next week!


 Christmas Card

This week ended our It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year linkup. 
On Wednesday we shared our Christmas cards.
We love our first Christmas card as a married couple, and I still can't believe all of the awesome talent that Andrea has!
She did an awesome job on our cards!




 Easton Decorations

Last weekend we slipped away to one of our favorite outdoor malls. 
They have some beautiful Christmas decorations and even offer horse and carriage rides.
I didn't grab a picture of the carriage rides, but here's a little taste of the mall.




We got there a little late, but we weren't in a hurry and had a ball. 
We only had a few stores to stop in, so we enjoyed the sights and sounds. 
Then, we had a great late dinner before heading back home. 

People always say that they know a child is up to something they shouldn't be when they are quiet. 
I guess the same goes for husbands...
 My husband said we needed a larger TV in the kitchen. 
I was working away on the other side of the house, and came out to find the above scene. 
It's not like we actually need to use those cabinets. 
Thankfully this tv got moved to our workout area in the basement.

Snow Day

This week wouldn't be complete without mention of our first and second snow day of the year!
 This was such a beautiful scene with the manger scene, snow on the trees and snow falling at my parents. 


 Snow topped decorations!

We got a few inches on Tuesday afternoon, and then it got super cold.
It was 8 when I woke up yesterday morning and with the wind chill it was supposed to be -15.
Days like these make me thankful for a warm home and warm clothes. 
I've enjoyed two days of cleaning and baking. 
I'm ready for 4 more days of school before a nice little break!
I hope you have a great weekend!
It's supposed to be freezing rain and then turn to rain, so it's likely to be a mess here. 
We have no plans, so I hope to bake some more and enjoy some Christmas shows!


1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of your snow! The decorations at Easton look beautiful! I bet the mall is crazy busy! And I've already said how much I love your Christmas Card! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete