Monday, December 5, 2016

Most Wonderful Time: Christmas Wish List


I absolutely love everything Christmas, so when I saw this Christmas linkup I knew I was in!
 Today I'm starting a two week linkup with Sarah and Victoria
Grab the graphic and linkup. 
I can't wait for all of the holiday cheer!

 Today we're sharing our Christmas Wish List!!

I really can't say there is anything that I totally, definitely for sure want. 
There are things here and there that would be nice to have, but this year I'm just so excited to be hosting Christmas dinner. 
I hope that all of my plans for dinner come together and we have a great meal and time to share together!

However, there are always things we could wish or ask for.. 
So here I go...

 Books

It's so hard to keep up with all of the new books. 
Since I'm a reading and writing teacher, it's beneficial to have books in my classroom. 
In addition, our school library is only open half of the day, so it helps to have good high-interest books to read!
I'm hoping to get some of the following titles.... 





Gift cards for book stores are always nice too!

 Apple Watch

Ladies, I'm not sold on this. 
So, I need your help!
I'm a frequent runner, so I've had a GPS watch for several years.
At first I had the Nike watch and loved it. 
I loved the features, and it was so easy to use!!
It randomly stopped working and Nike told me they were no longer making watches, so they would give me a credit to get a different watch. 
I currently have this TomTom watch and don't love it.
From day one I was irked. 
I don't love the toggle and find the features harder to use than I'm used to.
The battery is terrible and dies so quick. 

Just a couple of months ago I was at an Apple store and asked if they thought the new Apple watches would have GPS. 
They told me they had no idea but had heard several other people ask that question.
And boom here we are now with the Apple Watch Series 2 that has a GPS!!!
I seem to leave my phone wherever I am when I'm done with it. 
More times than not I don't answer a call because I don't hear it or my phone is still on silent. 
I'm really debating asking Santa for an Apple watch. 
Any lovers or haters of it?
I need advice. 
Like quick. 
My Santa said they were going to check out soon, and I don't want to waste the money!

Tupperware

I love to bake, but I found out this past weekend that I don't really have any storage containers for cookies.
Luckily, I went to the fruit cellar to find some of my grandma's.
We could really use some containers for our cookies!!
 

Life Planner 

Last year I received a planner that was similar to Erin Condren's Life Planner.
I LOVED it!
Each month I could keep track of expenses, plans, meals, etc. 
I'm not sure that I want Santa to splurge on this Life Planner. 
Would it be worth it?
Weigh in if you've had one or plan to get one?

That's all for today.
Enjoy your Monday, and I hope everyone prepares to share TRADITIONS tomorrow!
I already shared once last week, but tomorrow there's more to come!

13 comments:

  1. That's a good list! I love how we all want some very practical stuff like the Tupperware. I am nearing the point of having no containers so I need to add it to my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! This is so silly but I love the turquoise lids on the tupperware you chose! Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been going back and forth over if I want the new Apple watch or not. My sister has one and she loves it, and I love that the new ones include a GPS--super beneficial for runners! Love your list! Can't wait to see your post tomorrow!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the GPS is making it so tempting for me! I just can't decide!

      Delete
  4. I love that you have tupperware on your list!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin Condren Life Planners will change your life! I'm obsessed with it and definitely think it's worth it! Great list, girl! I might have to take some of those ideas for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great list. I have been debating on getting an Erin Condren Life Planner for a while now!
    http://kelcyduvall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you decide to take the plunge and order. I feel like there are so many accessories that I don't even know where to start!

      Delete
  7. Love that list. I love a good book as well and need to check out some of these. I have a Garmin Vivoactive and loved it at first, but I don't think it is accurate. It does have GPS which I love, but the steps to mileage ratio are off. They replaced mine after it was messed up, but I am not sure it is that much better now. I want the Series 2 Apple iwatch so badly.

    ReplyDelete