Friday, December 23, 2016

Friday Favorites: Almost Christmas!

It's the last Friday before Christmas...
eek!
I'm linking up with AndreaErika and Narci to celebrate this final Friday before Christ's birth!

On Monday I shared my mom and mother-in-law's unconventional gift...
A Spa Day!
Check it out here
What an amazing spa that was so quiet and cozy on a snowy Saturday morning.



On Tuesday I shared one of my family's tradition's/recipe's with my mom's breakfast casserole with ham...it can be made with sausage too!

On Thursday I shared some yummy Christmas treats that are super easy to make!

 This week we had a dinner party in each of my classes. 
That was definitely a favorite getting to watch my students honor another teacher in our building. 
They planned, created invitations, decorated, served and ate!
Unfortunately I can't show you that, so I will show you another cute photo...

Yesterday afternoon we ran out to our Amish Country to get some chocolate from one of their phenomenal chocolate specialty stores.
Driving down the road we saw this
Amish children ice skating on a pond.
They were having the best time zig zagging back and forth enjoying the simplicity of winter life here.
I'm actually surprised that the pond was still frozen enough, as it has warmed up a lot in the last week, that they could still skate.

I leave you with this today


Have the best Christmas!
May Christ rule in your heart always!






5 comments:

  1. A spa day would definitely be a welcome gift here! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going to Amish country and the picture of the children in ice skating is beautiful! Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool it is to go to Amish country and get chocolates and see the children ice skating. So awesome!! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that your classes did that! I'm a teacher, and that would be so fun to either host or be invited to! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete