Monday, December 12, 2016

Most Wonderful Time: Holiday Recipes



 Today I'm linking up with Sarah and Victoria for the last week of It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
Grab their graphic and linkup. 

 Today we're sharing Holiday Recipes!!

I LOVE to bake.
I absolutely cannot wait to read all of your awesome recipes!
I'm looking to make homemade cinnamon rolls, so if you or someone you know has a great recipe that you're willing to share, please let me know!!!


I'm going to share with you my favorite Christmas cookie.
I'm sure you have seen them before and indulged many times.
They involve some peanut butter and chocolate!


These cookies are super simple.
All you have to do is follow the back of the Hershey Kiss package.
Buy a bag of kisses, turn them over and get mixing.
I like to refrigerate my dough for about an hour before I roll them into balls, roll in sugar and bake them.
What I have found over the years is that these cookies don't bake well on air-bake pans.
For some reason the inside of them don't really brown and they taste chewy.
So, if you like more of a crunch, don't bake on air-bake!!
I could seriously eat the whole batch.
Give me a glass of milk and they just seem to go down so easily!







Like I mentioned above, I'm on the lookout for cinnamon rolls.
Can't wait to read all of your posts!!
Tomorrow we'll be sharing Holiday Outfits!

5 comments:

  1. Those cookies are definitely a holiday staple in our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember eating these as a kids. Thanks for the reminder of them and now I want to add them to my list of things I want to bake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to attempt the Pioneer Woman's cinnamon roll recipe this year because it makes enough that you can give away some! Victoria makes it every year and she makes it look so easy, so I'm trying it this year! You should too!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just saw the recipe on Victoria's post. I'm glad someone else has already tried it; I can't wait to attempt them!

      Delete