Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Most Wonderful Time: Holiday Outfits


 Today I'm linking up with Sarah and Victoria for the last week of It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
Grab their graphic and linkup. 

 Today we're sharing Holiday Outfits!!

 


I feel like the scarf is choking me in these pictures!


I opted for the less choking scarf on this outfit

Below are my outfits for this week.
I love to pick out my clothes, iron and steam them on Sunday so that they are ready for the week.
 shirt


 shirt

I got the following two shirts for Christmas Eve/Christmas...

 This is short sleeve, so I assume I will need some sort of a cute fancy cardigan

shirt
This is a bell sleeve.
I'm really not sure I love it.
I feel the sleeves hit me in a weird spot.
I've never worn a bell sleeve before, but I feel this one isn't quite long enough.
I'm going to see if it looks better with bracelets, like it was meant to be shorter, but I'm not sure I will keep it.

Tomorrow we'll be sharing our Christmas Cards!!
This is our first year to have a Christmas card, so I'm excited to share!

9 comments:

  1. I love the plaid and the buffalo check! Also I'm really impressed that you get your clothes ready for the week. I'm usually running to steam my shirt or dress 5 minutes before I need to leave haha!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! I can't seem to get it together last minute. I need time to think everything out. I would be running out of the house a hot mess each day with like only one shoe or clothes that didn't match!

      Delete
  2. I love the buffalo check shirt and that bell sleeve top SO much! I love that you get all of out outfits together on Sunday. I'm sure you're thanking yourself all week when your outfits are steamed and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these outfits so much! Especially the scarves.. I feel like December is my scarf month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that striped green top!! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JCrew Factory...It comes in 3 other colors! Great deal right now! https://factory.jcrew.com/womens-clothing/knits_tees/long_sleeve_tees/PRDOVR~F4263/F4263.jsp?color_name=green-navy

      Delete
  5. Love that chunky scarf and all of your holiday outfits. Anything with sparkles wins in my book.

    ReplyDelete