Monday, December 19, 2016

Spa Day


This year I decided to do a little nontraditional gift for my mom and mother in law. 
Instead of giving them a gift in a box, I surprised them with a spa day!
Back in October I asked them to clear their schedule for December 10. 
I didn't tell them what we were doing because I love a good surprise!

A week before I created and gave them the above invitation.
Finally, two days before I caved and told them to prepare for a day of facials, pedicures and massages!

I hadn't had those treatments at this particular spa, but I was excited to try it out. 

I was first up for a facial!



 Isn't the room so cute?!

Next I got a pedicure with some red and gold sparkles. 





Finally, a massage!


We had the best time!
The salon/spa was so quiet that day. 
I was so surprised. 
We were nearly the only ones in there. 
So, it was fun to have the place to ourselves. 
In addition, they their own makeup line, so I got to ask questions and buy some goodies. 

We ended our day at a small restaurant with some tomato basil soup and mint mocha!
By the time we were done it was snowing and you would have thought it was Christmas.
This might just be our new Christmas tradition! 




2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! It sounds like you all had the perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great present idea! Plus you even got to enjoy the present, too :)

    ReplyDelete